If you're wondering how to clean your MIKAKUS, you're in the right place!
You need to know that it's better to prevent than to cure, and we recommend always to use a waterproofing spray, responsible for repelling liquids, dirt and to keep your MIKAKUS clean for a longer time.
The premium materials with which MIKAKUS are made require special care, therefore, they can’t be inserted into the washing machine.
Acquiring cleaning habits is highly recommended and we explain how to do it for each of our materials:
- LACES: Remove the laces and put them in the washing machine.
- NOBUK: Rub the dirt with a brush or a cleaning sponge for suede.
- SKIN: Use a wet wipe to clean surfaces with skin.
- MESH: Moisten a soft cloth in soap and water. Rub the screen to remove dirt and dust.
- SOLE: Use a wet wipe to clean the sole. You can also use and make-up cleansing wipes for a more accurate result, be careful not to damage other materials than the sole (Nobuk, skin, mesh, etc).
- ANTRHACITE LAMINATE: Use a wet wipe to clean the sole.
- NEOPRENE: Moisten a soft cloth in soap and water. Rub the neoprene to remove dirt and dust.